Ramin Assili, D.D.S., FICOI
Dr. Ramin Assili holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Biochemistry from California State University, Northridge (1988), and a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of California, Los Angeles (1992).
Dr. Assili is an active member of the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) and The International Congress of Oral Implantologists (ICOI), with over five hundred hours of post-graduate study in various cosmetic dental procedures. He is also a 2005 Graduate of the prestigious Misch International Implant Institute Surgical Residency Program (www.Misch.com). Dr. Assili is also a fellow of the ICOI (International College of Implantologists), an organization dedicated to supporting the development of dental implant techniques.
Dr. Assili specializes in dental implants and cosmetic dentistry procedures, including the creation of porcelain veneers and crowns, tooth-colored fillings, and tooth whitening. Dr. Assili is also a Member of American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine and has been treating snoring and sleep apnea for the last 5 years in his Northridge office.
Credentials and Memberships
- California Dental Association (CDA)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
- Los Angeles Dental Society
- Fellow of International Congress of Oral Implantologists (FICOI)
- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)
- Kois Center
- Misch International Implant Institute Graduatee (MII)
- Invisalign Provider
- Member American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine (AADSM)